Journals

bible study time.


 I am doing a Psalms 119 study. I decided to go with this cute study book I got from amazon. It is called "Be still my Soul, 90 day bible study coloring journal". I love to color and study so it works for me.
Anyway we do just the 8 verses a day for 22 days. That is the Hebrew alphabet at the beginning of each 8 verses. I have read through this Psalm many times but this time I am making it a meaningful study about being in the word and obeying it.  Just love it!  UPDATE I did finish this study also at the end of may.   


Psalm 119: 1-4
Blessed (happy, fortunate, to be envied) are the undefiled (the upright, truly sincere, and blameless) in the way [of the revealed will of God], who walk (order their conduct and conversation) in the law of the Lord (the whole of God’s revealed will).
Blessed (happy, fortunate, to be envied) are they who keep His testimonies, and who seek, inquire for and of Him and crave Him with the whole heart.
Yes, they do no unrighteousness [no willful wandering from His precepts]; they walk in His ways.
You have commanded us to keep Your precepts, that we should observe them diligently.     

 I hope you are in the word daily not because you have too, but because you GET too!
Blessings,



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...