Journals

Faith Happy Planner in a binder

This is the Faith Happy planner Our son got me for Mothers day.  I have decided how I was going to use it just  a week ago.  I am no longer a fan of the disk system as I once was.  I covered  two of these Franklin Covey binders in the past and after watching some youtube on how to put the HP in a binder that is what I did in one of them.  They fit in the 11/2" rings with extra room.  It is working out really well.

  So I am going through Colossians again. I am writing out the Scriptures, What I am learning, and a Prayer.
I am doing just a few verses at a time. It is really amazing when you study the same book over and over how you always learn something new and understand more and more. So I am enjoying the process very much. 



Using the binder that I covered.
Have a blessed day.
 And so, from the day we heard, we have not ceased to pray for you, asking that you may be filled with the knowledge of his will in all spiritual wisdom and understanding, 10 so as to walk in a manner worthy of the Lord, fully pleasing to him: bearing fruit in every good work and increasing in the knowledge of God;11 being strengthened with all power, according to his glorious might, for all endurance and patience with joy; 12 giving thanks[d] to the Father, who has qualified you[e] to share in the inheritance of the saints in light. 13 He has delivered us from the domain of darkness and transferred us to the kingdom of his beloved Son, 14 in whom we have redemption, the forgiveness of sins. Col 1: 9-14





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...