Journals

Scripture Journal,Ecc. Study and coloring page

This is a nice Cambrige journal/binder that I got at a thrift store for $2.00 a while back. I am going to use it now for mainly scripture writing.

I am adding 24 lb beautiful colored paper to my scripture journal. I bought the paper and just cut it in half. I just love color and this will make it a lot more interesting and fun

 Ecc. Study. It is going to be very good. I learned that the purpose of this book is to make us realize that our confidence in our own efforts, abilities and our own righteousness is meaningless without the Lord directing our lives by his Spirit! There is no satisfaction in life apart from God in our life! Let us commit all we do and say to him and let him led us today! 


Womenlivingwell Ecclesiastes Bible study officially started today. I am also reading a devotional by Ray Stedman The Power of His Presence a very good book. There is a section that goes through Ecc. Life is so meaningless without the Lord in our life. He gives us His word and understanding, a hope, a future, contentment, and a joy in life. I am so thankful to know Our lord and savior Jesus and to have His Spirit that lives in me! Hope you will join in the Ecc. Study!

A coloring page in the Romantic Country coloring book that I colored. I sorta followed a YouTube video on this one. Love this book! 
God bless your days!!
  


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...