Journals

scriptures and journaling

I am doing the Tinyscripturedoodle challenge that @goosekeeperdesigns is doing. I made my own page for this so I can put it in my binder. It is a chapter a day of reading in Proverbs.#Tinyscripturedoodle then you pick a verse to doodle. This is really fun to do and I being reminded and learning in the process.


I am still dong the Ecclesiastic study with Women Living Well. Great study. 

I also went back to my binder for my daily bullet journaling,
and to write my verse of the day in the Ecc study.

Time has been flying by and I have been enjoying family and summertime. Although it has been only in the 80s lately. I am working on some health issues, nothing major,  so not blogging as much. But will improve soon. 
May you be enjoying your summer, being creative and staying in the word.
  

1 comment:

BettieG said...

Your artwork is so inspiring to me! I will keep you in my prayers for restored health! --Blessings to you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...