Journals

September Notebook

My September notebook is ready to go. I started on it a few weeks ago and just worked on it a little at a time. I love new starts. 

I decorated my Sept calender.

I wrote out about 20 personal goals and new habits I would like to improve on or start doing.

 This is going to be my first page in Sept. I decided to start using some of those Pinterest ideas that I have collected. I am always collecting and not really using my own boards.That is going to change. I watched Jenny Penton on YouTube and I am applying some of her ideas here and these are some of her suggestions. So I prepared several pages to get a good start. 
Hope you are excited about starting a new mo in your Journal. But of course every day is a new start. Lets keep learning and leaning on the Lord Jesus Christ and writing about all the little things God is having you to do and wants you to do and are thankful for. It may not seem important to you but it is those little things we do and changes in our life that God cares about. He Knows all and loves us so much.  Lets record it in your own style and your personal journal!!   


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...