Journals

New laptop computer

It has been a hard decision and a lot of reading and research, but finally decided on a 13" Macbook Pro for my new computer. I know it is more that I really need but it has all that I wanted and more. I just love it!
It is a gift from my sweet hubby.
I have not learned how to upload pictures yet so I am on the old one. It is barely working. so I better hurry up and learn.
 
 
I chose a mint green retro cover so it won't get any scratches and love it too.Just had to share my good news. 
I will post some journal pages soon.
May God bless your day! 
Sharon
 

1 comment:

Linda said...

Congratulations on your new laptop Sharon. I'm sure you will enjoy it and learn it real soon. Always look forward to your posts....Linda E.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...