Journals

Another DIY Dori

I loved the last Dori I made so much that I decided to make one for fall. I love the colors of fall and these  fabrics I already had. I am not hoping that fall comes anytime to soon but I was in a sewing mood.  I have plans for at least one more. 
 
I used an orange sm stripe for the inside and made several pockets.
The sleeve for the elestics that hold the booklets are made the same as the last one.
It is just that I wrapped it 8 this times for more stuff or incase i need it.

A close up of how it is sewn . The plastic is 1 1/4" x 8 1/2"

I hope you are enjoying your summer as much as I am. I am watching the grandkids twice a week and get to swim in their pool. Love it!
I am in desperate need of a new computer as this one could crash anytime so I am not using it very much. It has been such a blessing for 8 yrs now, but it is time! So we are looking. I am thinking a laptop this time and not a pc.  
Blessing to all!
 


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...