Journals

Doodle Pages


I use dividers and icons designs in my planner/ journal so I make up these reference sheets.  This is the video that got my going on this. She is very good. It was fun to do and to come up with some of my own ideas and searched for others. 
Here is a tip: don't do this to late at night as it gets your brain in gear and you won't get much sleep. At least that is what happened to me two nights in a row. UGH!  


It has been a busy month so I am late on getting my post up.
"Hide His word in my heArt" is a facebook group I belong to, and these are the Verses for this week. Galatians 6:7-8
Don’t be misled—you cannot mock the justice of God. You will always harvest what you plant.  Those who live only to satisfy their own sinful nature will harvest decay and death from that sinful nature. But those who live to please the Spirit will harvest everlasting life from the Spirit.
Have a great week. 

2 comments:

Linda said...

Hi Sharon. Love your doodle pages and thanks for sharing the video link. I'm curious, that group that your in on FB, is that a group for memorizing the Word of God, sharing about it and having accountability? I see that there are two groups with similar names to the group you mentioned, but not exact. Do you like the group? Is it working out? I tried to start a group like this at my church, and it lasted a little over a year. Everyone, eventually, dropped out. So, I'm looking for another one. Sorry this is so long......Thanks, Linda E.

Rushd Lady said...

I'm following Documented Faith by Stephanie Ackerman. Found you on Pinterest and decided to come take a look-see. I'm also doing Kathy Racoosin's 30 day coloring challenge at the moment and coloring in my own doodles for my Documented Faith journal. I took Stephanie's online doodle class which jumpstarted me, but my doodle workbook doesn't look quite as full as yours does. grin! You've been busy! As soon as this 30 day coloring challenge is over, I'm going to take Stephanie's online Bible journaling workshop too. Blessings!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...