Journals

Fauxdori's and a painting


More projects. This time I am making fabric fauxdori's. The little flower one is for a friend. I just finished it. After much trial and error I think I finally have figured out how to make one so it is not to stiff and not to floppy.    

Then I made 4 notebooks or signatures and a folder to go in it.

 I love the fact that you can make these any size you want too. Because I made a big mistake and just cut it off so this is the size I came up with that is not really going to make to much of a difference. So the over all size when open is 9 x 6 1/2" So the booklets are 8w x 5 3/4 h when closed it is 6 1/2" h x 4" Close to travelers size.

 
This is another project  I have been working on. It is a painting for my Granddaughter's class to be  auctioned off for her school. This is a Sm one 14 x 20 I did to see what it was going to look like. The one for the auction is 30 x 40( huge) and I am about half way done with it. I only have a few weeks to get it done. But I was over thinking it so had to take a break and make the fauxdoris. I tend to be too critical of my own paintings. I am sure some of you know what I mean. So I have to pray alot and trust and back away. 
.
Hope you have a blessed and creative week.


O give thanks to the Lord for He is Good, for His steadfast love endures forever. Psalms 107:2 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...