Journals

Journal Sleeve




I am ready for the new yr in my new journal. I was so happy to find it in pink! So I made a sleeve for it that holds my pens and a pocket on the inside to hold some stickers and etc.  I just used some scrap fabric I had that happened to match.
This journal is for every day note taking. It is by Markings-C R Gibson. It has 400 pages and was less that $10.00 at our Fred Meyer store. Why do they make so many journals that only have 250 pages when there are 365 days in a yr?  I like having the exta pages for other meaningful notes, goals, prayer list. answered prayers etc. I always keep track of what God has done in our lives through out the yr so I never forget. So fun to look back!
I am learning to do sketch note taking so I use my Ink Joy colored Pen set for journaling now.
       I have had some computer problems and a busy last month. I hope to get back to blogging. But I stilll have to have a new hard drive the fist of the yr.
I hope you have a very Merry Christmas!!
Sharon

1 comment:

Debbie Nolan said...

Dear Sharon - I just found your lovely blog. Looks to me like we share many of the same loves - the most important being Jesus! I will be sure to stop back to visit in the coming new year. In the meantime I hope you had a very Merry Christmas and that it was filled with all His Love! P.S. - Aren't journals with blank pages waiting to be filled wonderful!! Always look forward to keeping mine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...