Journals

Journal pages

 Here are the first two pages of my new personal journal. I am using some Ink joy pens, colored pencils and some simple stencils. Color makes journaling a little more interesting I think. I probable will be trying different things but for right now this is the look I am doing. it is fast and easy.
I will be getting back to Art Journaling very soon.
I have been learning my new ipad that has been way tooooooo time consuming.

I am also reading thought the book of Galatians and the one verse
that stands out to me in ch5 is verse 16-

If we live by the Spirit, let us also keep in step with the Spirit. ESV

But I like the way the Message Bible explains it in verse 16-18 also,
My counsel is this: Live freely, animated and motivated by God’s Spirit. Then you won’t feed the compulsions of selfishness. For there is a root of sinful self-interest in us that is at odds with a free spirit, just as the free spirit is incompatible with selfishness. These two ways of life are antithetical, so that you cannot live at times one way and at times another way according to how you feel on any given day. Why don’t you choose to be led by the Spirit and so escape the erratic compulsions of a law-dominated existence?
May we all learn how to keep in step with the Spirit, Moment by moment in our day.
Blessings to you!
   

1 comment:

Wildflowerhouse said...

I like all the color you are adding . I agree it makes the journal more interesting.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...