Journals

# 34-36 of the 75 day sketch challenge

#34- Just had to sketch Arizona desert. Love it!   
 
 
#35- I Decided to try to sketch some objects from home to see if I could do the shadowing.
I am still finding this hard to do in just pen. I have been trying out different papers and have finally decided that photo paper works best with pens because it is so smooth. So I am using it and cutting it in half and pasting my pictures in my book.  
 
 
#36- And finally my beloved bible. 
 
May God give you More of His Grace today.
 
But his delight is in the law of the Lord,
And in His law he meditates day and night.
 He will be like a tree firmly planted by streams of water,
Which yields its fruit in its season
And its leaf does not wither;
And in whatever he does, he prospers
.Psalms 1:2-3
 
  
 
 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...