Journals

#30 & 31 Sketches



This is my 4  sketches in my sketchbook. If a drawing starts off really bad I just take another piece of paper and try it again and glue it over it. I have only had to do this about 3 times so far. So I guess that is progress.  The duck is really off as it is to long. But at some point I will try to draw it again to get it right. I am still having trouble with perspective, drawing what I see. It is forcing me to really  take the time to look closely at things.Tthat is the point of this challenge.
so I will keep on with it. Almost half way done.
 
I have also just started a Precepts bible study on 2 Timothy. I am doing it with Cd's and on my own so I can go at my own pace which is slow so I will get it. Also I chose the teacher Wayne Barber one of my favorite teachers of Precepts and he is a Pastor also, very knowledgeable.
 
2 Timothy 1:5-7 
For I am mindful of the sincere faith within you, which first dwelt in your grandmother Lois and your mother Eunice, and I am sure that it is in you as well.  For this reason I remind you to kindle afresh the gift of God which is in you through the laying on of my hands.  For God has not given us a spirit of timidity, but of power and love and discipline.
 
What a great reminder of the influence of our faith and love we can have in our families as a mother and a grandmother.
He has equipped us to do all that He wants us to do.
 May I walk in your Spirit and Love and be disciplined to be pleasing to you Lord in all that I do today, Amen                 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...