Journals

#37 An old barn

# 37-In this 75 day sketch challenge you are suppose to draw in pen only and no color so you are not distracted from drawing objects and their shapes. It is teach you to draw what you see. But after that you can add color to it. so I am going to start doing that on some of them. It really is the fun part!  
 
   This was a postcard my mother in law sent to me while traveling through Orgeon back in 1974. I saved it because I like old barn pictures. My hubby said this looks like a peacful place so I will use a verse for that.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.Phil 4:6-7
 
Now may the Lord of peace himself give you peace at all times and in every way. The Lord be with all of you.1 Thess 3:16
 
 
 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...