Journals

My Paletts.

 

All I can say it is about time! It has been 12 yrs since I changed my water color palette. OH my!!!
So I have been working on it for 2 days. I had to remove all the old paint and replace it. I like  American Journey watercolors from Cheap Joe's and use them the most.  My tubes are still just like new after all this time, but I am very careful to clean the tops before I put the lid back on the tube.
Then as I changed each color, I worked on the color chart and placement of each color and the name of the color and taped it to the lid.
Knowing the names of my colors helps. Ah, all new fresh color. I am so inspired now. But I have sewing projects I just have to get done in the next few weeks. But maybe a few simple painting will happen.
 



 
 I bought this seal able Palette and added my own colors.
I am never happy with the traveling kits that come with color in them. I like my own colors better and the quallity of  A J watercolors. 
This is for my new art bag. I also like that it seals so it does not leak and keeps the paints a little moist.  I also made a little chart for this one also. It fits perfect under the clear mixing tray.
It has been a lot of work, but fun to organize things. 
 
So we do need to freshen up those colors sometimes but do not wait 12 yrs to do it.  Joe reminded me of that on these two videos that are very good. 
God bless your weekend!

 In Him you also trusted, after you heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation; in whom also, having believed, you were sealed with the Holy Spirit of promise who is the guarantee of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, to the praise of His glory. 
Ephesians1 13-14
 



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...