Journals

Cabin #1

 
 
We use to live close to Lake Tahoe and would drive by this little Chalet on our way to our favorite beach. The flowers and widow boxed where always so bright and cheerful. It was one of my favorite cabins at the lake.
 
I took the picture in 02 and finally got around to painting it, of course with an artist license. I love cabins and maybe I will do a series of them, especially the ones we have stayed in.
I am back to doing the kind of art I really love. I just can't get rid of my detailed nature so will just go with it.  I don't want to try to be like someone else, not that I can't learn from them, but I think you just have to be yourself.  Good or bad it is your art!
God Bless your Day and Happy Painting!!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
 
 
According to the grace of God which was given to me, like a wise master builder I laid a foundation, and another is building on it. But each man must be careful how he builds on it. 1cor 3-10


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...