Journals

Flowers and coloing page

I love these flowers and these are the first blooms so far in our garden.
They are so bright and ediable also.
In my garden journal I tried to paint these Nasturtiums.
Gods colors of these flowers are just amazing! You just can't copy it.
But it is fun to try.
Here is a coloring page you can get at Karla's blog. that is so pretty and fun to do! My grands will love it too! I printed it out on about 60 lb paper.
This is  my try at coloring it with brush markers. 


I am so thankful for our beautiful summer days and all the Lord has provided.
 I am so GLAD to know the LORD and to REJOICE in HIM!
God,s ways are perfect and He is good all the time!
********
The Lord says, “I will guide you along the best pathway for your life.
I will advise you and watch over you.
9 Do not be like a senseless horse or mule
that needs a bit and bridle to keep it under control.”

10 Many sorrows come to the wicked,
but unfailing love surrounds those who trust the Lord.
11 So rejoice in the Lord and be glad, all you who obey him!
Shout for joy, all you whose hearts are pure!
Psalms 32-8-11 NLT

1 comment:

Coleen said...

Sharon, I really like your nasturtiums. They are one of my favorites. And I really like the plaque. Beautiful. Thanks for posting on my blog. Blessings to you.

Coleen in Ukraine

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...