Journals

New bible journal

 I have been working on some thrift store journals I found for $1:50. This is an older Franklin quest  that was like new. It is 8 1/2 x 9 1/4, Just the right size for me. I added some Hobby Lobby gold stickers and washi tape for the front. 

I did several printouts of scripture cards from Pinterest. Added a few girly things I like. I decided I wanted to put things and colors in it that I really like and I love it! 

I printed out My cover page and laminated it. 


I also printed out my own lined paper and added a floral at the top of each page for color. 
I laminated this beautiful paper for a page finder and added more stickers. I love that we can get such wonderful christian stickers at Hobby Lobbly.
I write down study notes from what the lord is showing me either in scripture or a devotion or book. right now I am slowing reading the book of John again. 
I hope I have given you some ideas here and have fun studying! 
Have a blessed day!



3 comments:

BettieG said...

You do such beautiful work, transforming the plain into something so bright and a joy to look at! I am always motivated when I stop by here, and see your journaling! --Blessings to you!

Unknown said...

I totally agree Bettie, what a remarkable transformation very well exacuted I love it!😍😍😍

Sharon said...

Thank you Bettie and Julie for your sweet comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...