Journals

Drawing and writing

 This is my little drawing of wk-6 in my Gratitude52 art journal. The prompt was love and I don't know of any greater love than that of our Lord Jesus Christ that laid down his life for us. 

This is chapter Psalm139 I wrote out for last week and Romans 6 for this week. I just love this exercise as I am learning and being reminded of so many things. I could say so much about these two chapters but best that when you get a chance, to read them for your selves, or to write them out yourself. They are awesome!
Hope you are having a Blessed creative week! ❤️ 


1 comment:

Becky said...

Good morning, Sharon, your post arrived in my inbox this morning, thank you for making that option available. I was happy to see your Gratitude 52 art, my page on Acts of Love is on my blog - www.adventureswithpenny.net. I've been getting back into my watercoloring art journal, I'm just a beginner and am thankful for ideas I get from you, and from the blogs in your sidebar. Thanks for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...