Journals

Week 3 art journal-groups

Week 3 of doing my group art journaling. In Documented life project we were to list ten of our favorite book that made a difference in our life.  Also to include a picture with words (I included that on the back(. Then in the other, Documented faith and Take me Deeper I decided to write about what it means to have God in my life and what He means to me to me on one page. The nice thing is you can do what ever you want or how the Lord directs you in these groups. The prompts are just suggestions. It is so interesting how different each week is from the next. So I am learning as I go. I hope you will join in on one of the groups. It is fun.  

In the Happy Planner I wrote out some of my favorite hymns on each day. Again I use Felicity French's art work that I had her permission to use. It is my theme this mo to use scripture or music in the HP.  
May the Lord bless you this new week!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...