Journals

Cutting the edges of your notebook

I was trying to do something a little different today on some of my pages. So I cut the edges of the paper with some decorative scissor, some plain and some with washi tape on the edge. I really like it. I have used a few decorative Punches on some of the edges before also. 

So I have this 1 inch washi tape that is sometimes a little to wide, so I put it on some wax paper and cut it in half. You can cut it several times and get different looks. 
I am sick in bed with a cold I got from my little grandson but my creative side is still working at least.
But just simple things like this. 

My October calendar page.
May you have a blessed day!
Sharon

1 comment:

Linda said...

Love your pages, Sharon, and hope you're feeling better real soon....Linda E.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...