Journals

DIY Fauxdory inserts for Fall

 It's time for a new reem of paper to make more inserts. I have really injoyed making a few more covers using old calendars too. I line the inside with craft design paper to cover up the calendar side of the picture.

I just finished my 2016 calendar and adding color to some of the October pages in my journal. As you can see not all the pages have a fall theme.  



  
Just a few of my better September journal pages. I did do more drawing this month and will try to in Oct as well..

David’s Prayer

 David praised the Lord in the presence of the whole assembly, saying,

“Praise be to you, Lord,
the God of our father Israel,
from everlasting to everlasting.
11 Yours, Lord, is the greatness and the power
and the glory and the majesty and the splendor,
for everything in heaven and earth is yours.
Yours, Lord, is the kingdom;
you are exalted as head over all.
12 Wealth and honor come from you;
you are the ruler of all things.
In your hands are strength and power
to exalt and give strength to all.
13 Now, our God, we give you thanks,
and praise your glorious name. l
1Cronicals 29:10-13


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...