Journals

Journal pages in Dori

 This is what I have been doing in my journal. Gessoing the pages and adding watercolor, sticker or cutouts. I love how colorful they are. I prep ahead. this is just the journal notebook in my fauxdori. I now have a bullet journal notebook for all my tasks and stuff, I will post in a few days. I have the two calendars ,note booklet  and folders. This system is working out good for me right now. As they say I have planner peace with it  It is a journey to find something that works for you. You must experiment. It is only paper! 
 



Hope you have a blessed Creative day! 
“But he knows where I am going. And when he tests me, I will come out as pure as gold. For I have stayed on God’s paths; I have followed his ways and not turned aside. Job 23: 10-12 
 
 


1 comment:

Farming On Faith said...

WOW~ you are a treat for sure. I love watercolors !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...