Journals

Week 1 of TMD


 
This is my journal page in the group Take Me Deeper at HKC. The word is Transformed and the study verse is Romans 12 1-2. There is a study sheet that goes with it too. This is done in watercolor and the  butterflies are cutout. I thought this song was perfect to go along with these verses.
I  wanted to work in a drawing of the bible since to be  transformed we have to renew our minds with the word of God. Other that being saved that is. But drawing in the bible just didn't happen. Not enough room. I am loving all the groups  I am in and their challenges as I need that to keep me motivated. 
Have a blessed week!
Romans  12:1-2
Therefore I urge you, brethren, by the mercies of God, to present your bodies a living and holy sacrifice, acceptable to God, which is your spiritual service of worship. 2 And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, so that you may prove what the will of God is, that which is good and acceptable and perfect.       


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...