Journals

DLP and DF Journal Page -Week 1



this is the first page in my Faith Art Journal. it is a combination of  DF-Documented Faith Prompts and verses and DLP- Documented Life Project the Journal,  Truth was the word and book paper and goals was the other ones. So I just put the two on one page. I will be hopefully posting my pages here once a week at least. I have two other groups I  am in and will be doing art projects with them also. We will see if I can keep up.  

 
This is my new 2015 planner- journal. It is just like the one I had last yr except I made my own matching tabs for it. These are the colored pencils I cut in half to fit in my pocket because I use them everyday. And  I  took some matching fabric and made a sleeve for the front with pen and pockets on both sides. It is also the same one I  used last yr.
Have a blessed creative day! 
Jeremiah 29:11-13
For I know the plans that I have for you,’ declares the Lord, ‘plans for welfare and not for calamity to give you a future and a hope. 12 Then you will call upon Me and come and pray to Me, and I will listen to you. 13 You will seek Me and find Me when you search for Me with all your heart.


 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...