Journals

Update on Documented Faith Journal

 
 I changed the lable on the cover. I made my first art page. I choose these verses because I wanted to remember what is really important and that is to Love God first. It is about our relationship with him, that is where we need to start and then we will learn to trust Him more that he will do what is best for us according to His will, and purpose for our good.    
 
 I kow this project has not started yet, but I am going ahead and slowly starting and trying to see just how I will be doing the layouts, calendar,words and verses.   
 
 
Matt 22:36-40   “Teacher, which is the greatest commandment in the Law?”
37 Jesus replied: “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul( or heart) and with all your mind.’ 38 This is the first and greatest commandment. 39 And the second is like it: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’ 40 All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments.”

If you want to read a good study on "Knowing the will of God "here is Ray Stedmans sermon notes on it. I printed them out and added notes and markings. To me the More I know and uderstand Him the more I LOVE him!


God bless! Sharon


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...