Journals

Faith art Lesson 2 at HKC


 
This is lesson 2 of my faith art lessons at "His Kingdom Come". It is in Matt 14: 22-33 .I love doing lessons visually as it help to remember them. There are so many things to think about in these passages and lessons to be learned sometimes it is hard to have to move on. But It is so neat to look back at these pages when I need to be reminded AGAIN!! 
 
I am also taking Lori Vliegen Doodle Page class at elvie studio blog. It is so good! 
    So much to do, Now I need to practice, practice on my lettering.
 
I am also doing daily journaling too. I try to do it every day but sometimes I miss a day or two. I will try to post some pics of a few more pages next week or so.
 
I hope you all have a Blessed Thanksgiving.

     

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...