Journals

Bible Art Journal pg 11

 


 I love rosmalling designs so traced the pattern and colored it with watercolor and colored pencil/ I still need to finish the other side. The Greatest Commadments goes with my faith art page and I wanted it in my bible also. I printed out the words this time and tore around it to give it and old document look sort of. I did use Pro Art Gesso on the journaling part. Great Gesso, it is so smooth and creamy. But I will not be doing that to often as erasing becomes a problem. But if you don't plan on erasing and who does but me, then it is great. your pages smooth out in a day when your bible is closed.     
 


This is week 1 of 5 lessons at His Kingdom Come in the faith art group.     

It is in Gal 2:20, just a little art page to reprsent that verse. It is awsome to think about how He died for us and we also died with christ(our old nature) and are free now form the power of sin, (We still have to choose though.) And that Christ lives in us to guide, direct and to control our lives for our best according to His will.  What Joy, Peace and Hope we now have. It's not always easy but so much better to have Jesus in my life.
Take your time and have fun being creative!
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

Cassie said...

Which journaling Bible do you use?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...