Journals

Diy Techy Prayer Journaling

 
  I finally found a nice sturdy ipad cover that I just love. It was on sale at Amazon. It swivel's to view the ipad vertical or horizontally and in several positions. It also has a strap to keep it closed when I take it with me.
So I have been doing a lot of research on Prayer Journaling. even apps. I think it is such a good idea. So after much thought about it I decided I would just make,my own and do it in my Notability app since it is the one I use the most. And I can use it off line.
 
 Here is a pic of it on my screen. 
 The green one is my subject, Prayer Journal, and all the pages in that subject as seen below. 
 
Here is the first page with my prayer list on it and all in a different color. ( They also have lots of fonts) I have a page for each one.
This will be so easy for me to look at each day and keep track of who I have prayed for and I will put the answer to that prayer in red. I can hand write notes here too, put pictures of family by their name and use icons. I can copy and paste scriptures. I just didn't want to do another paper journal and to me this is a little less time consuming, especially when you want to include scripture and pictures. 
 
 
In my journal supply bag I had these little mesh pencil bags. They are just the right size for pens and my colored pencils. They were .50 cents at Staples. 
Well happy Labor Day and have a good weekend!
Sharon
 Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. 7 And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.Phil 4:7-7

I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being, 17 so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, 18 may have power, together with all the Lord’s holy people, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, 19 and to know this love that surpasses knowledge—that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God. Eph 3:16-19
 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...