Journals

Idea for Journaling paper

 I had some Computer Stationary paper that I have had for yrs in a drawer. And my guess is that you do too.  So I decided to use it for journal paper and also in my bible ARC binder. It is usually good quality paper. There are times when I am just to busy to doodle or draw in my journals and these are great for those times. Or just for a prayer, poem or quote. Of course I still type out a letter now and then and send it snal mail.

 These I cut in half for my A5 size journal

And these sheets I am using in my ARC bible study binder. The only draw back to these is that the other side is plain. But I just take notes on that side or do a creative journal page. Or you can always glue them together.Or make a copy of the same design on the other side. I would like to hear any other suggestions you might have have.
 Have a blessed week! 
 
but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint. Isaiah 40:31 NIV

 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...