Journals

Art Journal Cover & pages

I painted my art journal cover thanks to Janet at Happy Reminders. She gave a tutorial on how to do the Strathmore journal which I have. They come in dark brown leather like covers which are nice. But for us artist we need a little more color.   


I am already for November on these pages. I will be writing down  two or three things I am thankful for everyday. Give this a try on any kind a paper.  I thought I would do a little Swedish art that I like on this page. I love this type of art because it is so colorful and graceful.
Have a blessed and creative day!  
 
There are so many verses in the bible that speak of thankfulness. Here are just a few of my favorites.
1 Thess 5:18 - Be thankful in all circumstances, for this is God’s will for you who belong to Christ
Jesus.

1 Chronicles 16:34- Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good! His faithful love endures forever.

Psalms 75:1-  We thank you, O God! We give thanks because you are near. People everywhere tell of your wonderful deeds.
 
Ephesians 5:19 - And give thanks for everything to God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Have a blessed and creative day!
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...