Journals

A Cheerful look - Art Journal page.

 
I just added this  pic as I just finished the other side of the page. I thought it was going to take me longer than it did. My printing needs much improvement.

I have been working on these pages little by little.  I have really enjoyed taking my time and I am happy as to how it is coming out this time. Some pages you like and others not so much. I still am deciding what I will write on the other page. When I complete it I will add it here. ( I did)
My inspiration is Proverbs 15:30 NLT
 
A cheerful look brings joy to the heart;
good news makes for good health.
 
 
 
   

1 comment:

Janet Joehlin said...

Sharon, Your Art Journal is wonderful!!!! How do you like the Strathmore? And I hope you DO some mixed media on your covers! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...