I got this make up travel bag for $4.00 at the thrift store, It was brand new. It is 8 x 11 and has lots of pockets. I thought it would be perfect for taking on a trip. Vacation time is coming up. It holds every thing I wanted to take along.
What is in my art bag?
Art Supply list
* 2 Sketch watercolor tablets
* 10--6 x 9 Bristol smooth 100lb paper
* Cut foam board 91/2 x12 and bull clip to hold paper
( I use these all the time when I draw because they are
so light weight and just the right size for me.)
* Some scratch paper
* Sm piece of wax paper & white crayon for resist
* Koi Watercolors
* Pens and Pencils & eraser
* brushes, scissors, ruler, toothbrush for splattering.
* Sm bottle of water & a spray bottle.
* Kleenex, & a few sheets of Paper towels
* A few Business cards
I am one of those people that like to draw more on loose paper rather that in a book. That way I can make copies of a drawing for other uses. It is just me. When just drawing with pen only I feel a lot more comfortable with a loose sheet of paper. If I make some bad mistakes I can just turn it over or toss it.
I love these small art kits. They make me downsize and think about what I really need to put in it.
of course all I really need is paper, pencil, pen, watercolor and water. But that is another sm kit I have. I also like to see what I can make out of things that were ment for something else. It is a challenge and gives you lots of inexpencive options.
PS- It took me 5 tries to post this. So it is still not working quite right. But I did it!
I hope you have a blessed creative weekend.