Journals

#41-43 sketches


#41 This is just a quick sketch and didn't have much time.

 
#42 is a sketch of a small Mt. store in Markleeville that my family use to visit on outings.
I fine it hard to find an idea -a- day, But will keep trying. Not all of them are to good that is for sure.

#43- I forgot to take a before pic. Oh well, I was anxious to color it.. I may do a few more window pics because I like them so much. They remind me of the windows of our heart and how we need to let in the SON come in to light our path. 
our weather has been so so nice. I hope to get out more this week.
May God's Grace be with you today!

The steps of a man are established by the Lord,
And He delights in his way.
When he falls, he will not be hurled headlong,
Because the Lord is the One who holds his hand.
I have been young and now I am old,
Yet I have not seen the righteous forsaken
Or his descendants begging bread.
 All day long he is gracious and lends,
And his descendants are a blessing. 

Psalms 37:23-26

    

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...