Journals

A good Idea-- Update

 
I saw this on Pinterest about using Rubber Cement as a resist. I gave it a try and really like it. It is easy and rubs off easily. You could use a brush and put it exactly where you want it.  I just drizzled it on.
This is the day the lord has made, I will rejoice and be glad in it.
Have a blessed day too!
**********
UPDATE.
I finished this page in my spiritual art journal using this page above by just adding to it. 
 
 This just some notes on Colossians 3 12-14.  The point is if we clothe ourselves, put on these things, we can make a difference. Loving others is the most important of all.
I love art journaling because it does not have to great, just fun and spontaneous. It is just for myself.
but it is also fun to share and maybe be an inspiration to someone out there to try it.
Do something creative today! 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Therefore, as God’s chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.   Bear with each other and forgive one another if any of you has a grievance against someone. Forgive as the Lord forgave you.  And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity. Col 3:12-14
  
 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...