Journals

Art journal page -Sisters

 
Remember this drawing? Well I finished the journal page and came up with this. 
 
I used a Canson 140lb 9x12 paper cut in half.  I really like the size of a  9x6 when I am not using a journal.  
 The print is from our Bible dictionary on the subject of Love. I just used watercolors and a little watercolor pencil and a Micron pin #8 & #3. Sometimes I don't want very dark lines so a 3 or 2 is good. Any way it was fun giving the girls some color.
 
I recently bought these two different watercolor papers. I wanted to see for my self which one I like the best. I like them both. I can't tell much difference for what I use them for. But the Canson is a lot more paper for the money. Both are 140lb papers.
~~~~~~~~~
2 John 1:5-6
I am writing to remind you, dear friends that we should love one another. This is not a new commandment, but one we have had from the beginning.  Love means doing what God has commanded us, and he has commanded us to love one another,
just as you heard from the beginning.
  
 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...