Journals

New travel watercolor kit

I finally got my new Koi watercolor travel kit and I just love it! The colors are beautiful and it is just over 4x6" and comes with a water brush. I got mine a Hobby Lobby with my 40% coupon. I can take it anywhere with me.


I don't have a lot of room at my computer and this is a great size to use when I want to watch those Youtube demos and follow alone with out dragging out a lot of art supplies.  Ever do that? It is a great way to learn! Books are OK, but give me a demo any day! I just have to limit my time at doing this as I could do this all day.

Never think your creative pursuits are a waste of time. If God planted His artistic seed in you, let it grow; nurture it. Let’s encourage one another.
“Anyone who is called to be an artist should be an artist! God’s gifts are never to be hidden; his calling is never to be denied. And like everything else that we do, our art is to be done “in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him” (Col. 3:17). The life of an artist - like the life of any other Christian - is a life of daily dependence on the grace of God, with constant prayer for his blessing.” Philip Ryken


 

3 comments:

Kathryn Zbrzezny said...

Oh I love this! I have been eyeing up that little koi watercolor set for a while...and I do love youtube video demos! Thank you for the beautiful berse and quote about being creative in the name of the Lord and not denying a creative calling. Someday I would love to call myself an artist. But I do think it is good and right to use one's talent. Always. Enjoy your evening! Kath

Pattie said...

Lovely Blog xxx

Anonymous said...

thanks for the tips on art bags. Loved it all.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...