Journals

Art journal- page 10

This is page 10. I wanted to try something a little different. What am I saying, all my pages are an experiment at trying something different it seems. Any way some of the colors are ink sprays and some are watercolors. Just a fun page to do on a rainy day.
I just love all the different seasons we get in Idaho. And I thank the Lord for giving us such a variety of beauty in our lives. I will say Summer is my favorite time of yr. I like to be warm! It doesn't get to hot here and is a dry heat. 
We have been Blessed with such a mild winter this yr. So nice!! I am setting here at my computer with the wonderful sun shining on me today even though it is about 50 degrees out, it is 75 here in the office and I am loving it!! More importantly is God's Son, my Lord Jesus Christ is shining in my heart always. Praise God!!
Genius 1-14
 Then God said, “Let lights appear in the sky to separate the day from the night. Let them be signs to mark the seasons, days, and years. 15 Let these lights in the sky shine down on the earth.” And that is what happened.
 I hope you have a very Blessed Day!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...