Journals

Page 6 of my Spiritual Art Journal

Have you ever make a big mistake when you are almost done? Well that is what I did with this page and had to start all over. It was a good thing though, as I was not real happy with it mistake or not. This one is much better. 
I used spray ink and a aqua spray acrilic. Then a stencil and some pen work.
 It is a good reminder that I need to rejoice, praise and be thankful at all times. To be glad in Him because of Gods great love for us all and His great sacrifice in Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior. 
 Here are just a few scriptures;  
Phil 4: 4-6-Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, REJOICE. Let your reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand; do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. 

Psalms13:5- But I have trusted in your steadfast love; my heart shall Rejoice in your salvation.
 Psalms 31:7- I will Rejoice and be glad in your steadfast love, because you have seen my affliction; you have known the distress of my soul,

Psalms 104:3-May my meditation be pleasing to him, for I Rejoice in the LORD.
Psalms 118:24-This is the day that the LORD has made; let us Rejoice and be glad in it.
Psalms 119:162- I  Rejoice at your word like one who finds great spoil.

Rejoice always it is the will of God!  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...