Journals

Bible studies,coloring and etc

 I am still working on the Faith and Provision study with one more week to go after this. These are free printables and the one on  the right is a coloring page that I colored. I love the roses.

 This is the start of week three and a mother coloring page. We get 2 of them a week.

This is week 11 in Documented Faith group and a free printable that Stephanie Ackerman did on the left and I colored it. I did my study in  an app and printed it out.

Oh happy spring, I am so glad it is here. Even though the spring weather is a little crazy. So I had to write a little about it in my journal and paint some flowers. we see how much I get done next week as we have to have some work done in the kitchen.
May you have a blessed creative week!




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...