Journals

A Happy Planner


I have been looking at these for a long time and finally decided on this one and I really like it. I just got it today and started it. I will post some pics later. It will be practical and inspirational for my use.

I choose this one because of the nice large calendar pages.

And these weekly pages that run vertically. If you care to see all the different planners they have and what they look like on the inside go to Me and My Big Ideas web site. You can get them at Micheal or Hobby Lobby and use a coupon. I couldn't find this one so just ordered from Amazon. I am not one to run all over town just to try to fine something. They have a wonderful and helpful Facebook group too.  

I am still using my dori as my journal and include some study key notes.

 I just love Planners and journals and how one can be so creative in them and yet can be so practical.
I love how they can help us on our spiritual journey and record what is on our hearts and the things 
God is doing in our lives. 
Have a blessed and creative day.




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...