Journals

Paper watercolor pallet

 I made this little watercolor pallet from 140 lb watercolor paper because it has some tooth to it. Then added Ink Tence colored pencils in the squares. I stapled wax paper on the inside to keep the colors from rubbing off. I fits perfectly in my folder in my Dori notebook. You can use any watercolor pencil for making one of these. Very handy when traveling.
We just got back from a short road trip to celebrate our 55th Anniversary. Our weather here in Idaho has been so very nice for Febuary. We are so thankful for all the Sunshine!   
 


 
Have a blessed week.


Ecc 11:78
Light is sweet,
and it pleases the eyes to see the sun.
 However many years anyone may live,
let them enjoy them all.


1 comment:

Sarah Anderson said...

Wow, another great idea :) I didn't know you could do that with inktense pencils. This blog is full of creative wisdom :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...