Journals

Weeky lists

 
To my planner friends, I am still finding new ways to improve my planner/ journal. I am finding that I just have to try things out to see how it is going to work for me. I liked this quote so printed it out and put it behind my clear plastic dashboard just in front of my calendars.   
 
 
I have been trying to find an easy way to keep track of my weekly chores and personal things I do on a daily bases without having to print it out every week. I saw an idea like this somewhere so made my own. I took a report folder and cut and sewed it to the size I wanted it. I then just slipped in the list, at the top opening. I use either a chalk marker or a dry erase marker to check things off, then simply wipe it clean at the end of the week. On the other side I listed my monthly to do list. Everyone,s list will be different of course.  Sure saves on paper and ink! And you could put this anywhere at home and make a larger one..
Note- I like the chalk marker the best but you do have to wait a bit to let it dry.
The dry eraser is OK but the one I have is not bright enough. There may be better ones out there. But get the low odor ones.
 
Here is just a thought. Where ever you have to WAIT for something this week try using the time to PRAY, even at a signal. It will change your attitude and the time will fly by. 
Then waiting time will never be wasted time.
 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...