Journals

Enter His Gates Journal Page

This is my new art journal page if just finished on Psalms 100.
 
You never know were your inspiration is going to come from so I keep an eye out. This was a valence in our hotel room a few week ago. I loved the colors and patterns. So I took a picture of it and could not wait to get started on it.


I was very hesitant to do my own lettering as I am not very good at it. But I am improving with time. Anyway It is my journal and it does not have to be perfect and it never is.
I used watercolors, and fine point markers.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Psalms 100 
Shout joyfully to the Lord, all the earth.
 Serve the Lord with gladness;
Come before Him with joyful singing.
 Know that the Lord  Himself is God;
It is He who has made us, and  not we ourselves;
We are His people and the sheep of His pasture.

 Enter His gates with  thanksgiving
And His courts with praise.
Give thanks to Him, bless His name.
 For the Lord is good;
His lovingkindness is everlasting
And His faithfulness to all generations.
  
 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...