Journals

#74-75 & cover page



 
Finally my last two sketches. I am actually 4 days ahead. So I had time to work on the Cover page of my sketch book.
I honestly don't think I will ever draw with a pen again. I love to do my drawings in pencil first. But that said, I have learned a lot from this challenge and done things I did not think I could do with only a pen. It really pushed me to try a lot of different things. So I am thankful I did this and am ready to move on and do more and I hope better art.
Thank you for following me on this adventure.
We will be going to Montana sometime this mo and I can't wait to do some drawings of the area.
God bless you in your creative adventure. 
 
All discipline for the moment seems not to be joyful, but sorrowful; yet to those who have been trained by it, afterwards it yields the peaceful fruit of righteousness. Hebrews 12:11
 
 
   

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...