Journals

# 57-60 Pen Sketches

I know it is early but loved the fall colors in this pic so had to draw and paint it.

We use to live near this mission. It was founded in 1796. 

 

Love the shapes of this one.
I am almost caught up on my pen sketches. Been using prisma 005fine point colored pens. Perfect for details.
Have a blessed Day!
 
 
I love the Lord because he hears my voice and my prayer for mercy. Because he bends down to listen, I will pray as long as I have breath! Psalms 116:1-2      

2 comments:

debi said...

Beautiful, Sharon! The first sketch makes me long for cooler autumn days, with the scent of crisp leaves in the air! We have to get through the 90+ temperatures we're expecting here this week, though! Summer isn't finished with us just yet!

I've been wanting to stop in and see how you are doing .. it's been too long, again! We've been a bit busy this summer, but hopefully things will slow down and I'll be able to blog, and visit more soon. Hope this finds you well ... I'm loving your sketches as I look down your page, too! Love that art bag .. can't believe it's a bag from Harbor Freight tools! It looks like it's great for keeping all your 'tools' neat and orderly, and you did a beautiful job on decorating it ... very nice!! You have a blessed week, my friend!

P.S. I love the cup with the autumn scene on it, too! Sure would love to find one of those! :)

Insect Pest Control Billings said...

Good reading thiss post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...