Journals

Day 10-12 challenge

Day 10 & 11 in my Sketchbook challenge. Day 9 was not a good drawing day so I am holding that one out. But is was a lesson learned.
 

 
Day 12 is todays sketch. I would have ereased and done it again in some places but sence it is just pen you have to live with it and learn from it. I think I need to look at my subject a little longer or something. Having trouble with my perspective on  still lifes. Scenery is a lot easier for me because I can make it up and change things easily. So I will keep drawing with pen in hand and learning I hope!
Have a blessed Day being creative!
 
 Psalms 119:14-16
I have rejoiced in your laws
as much as in riches.
 I will study your commandments
and reflect on your ways.
 I will delight in your decrees
and not forget your word.
 
 
 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...