Journals

75 day sketch challenge - # 27

 
This looked like it would be easier to do but it was not! I like the shapes of some of the cars but to get the perspective with just a pen is hard for me. I do much better with straight lines then with curves on the fly.  Oh well, I will keep on going.
God is with us, all the time. Lord, lead us today in all that we do! 
 
 For in Christ lives all the fullness of God in a human body. So you also are complete through your union with Christ, who is the head over every ruler and authority. Colossians 2:9-10

This song came to mind today,
’Tis so sweet to trust in Jesus,
Just to take Him at His Word;
Just to rest upon His promise,
And to know, “Thus saith the Lord!”
Jesus, Jesus, how I trust Him!
How I’ve proved Him o’er and o’er;
Jesus, Jesus, precious Jesus!
Oh, for grace to trust Him more!

 
 
 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...