Journals

Part 3- Painted furniture

New handles and almost done painting. This chest is going in the Kitchen after I get a sealer on it. Had company today so had to put it all back together.
 It has been a linen chest for some time. But now it holds some office stuff  and misc. But it still will be in the Kitchen because I moved it out of the office so I could put my treadmill in its place. Love my new treadmill!!
 
 
 
 
I think it looks so much better and It will go with the colors in the Kitchen.
this is the before again. Oh, It looked so pale and lifeless huh?
 
Have a blessed day!
For by these He has granted to us His precious and magnificent promises, so that by them you may become partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world by lust.  Now for this very reason also, applying all diligence, in your faith supply moral excellence, and in your moral excellence, knowledge,  and in your knowledge, self-control, and in your self-control, perseverance, and in your perseverance, godliness,  2 Peter1:4-6

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...