Journals

A Journal

 
It has been a few months since I posted. But blogger has fixed their problem and I can now post like before. So These are some pages I made for a small Journal a few months back. It was fun to make. I still need to finish the cover of it. I put it together by punching three holes and using rings. Sorry these pictures are not to good.
I have not been doing art as I got off onto sewing. Still being creative, but I am not one sto stick to one thing to long. I seem to  get stuck and when I do I move on to other things. But I am ready to do some art again.
Have a creative day. 
  
 

1 comment:

Linda said...

Hi Sharon,

So good to see you posting again. I've missed your posts. Your pages are lovely. What kind of journal are these pages for?

Looking forward to seeing more posts. Linda E.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...